Find simplest and easy enchilada recipe for a delicious meal!
– 30 mins
– 30 mins
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 chopped onion,
1/2 pint sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 minced clove garlic
8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Fry chicken till not pink and juices run clear in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2. Over medium heat, fry the chicken in non-stick fillet until brown and juices run out.
3. Cube the chicken and warmth it once again. Add the onion, sour cream, cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper and mix together. Cook till cheese melts. Stir together salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic.
4. Roll the amounts of the mixture by the tortillas. Cover with ¾ cheddar cheese and taco sauce as the topping
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
Note: If u like a creamy flavor, try adding a few tablespoons of cream cheese and some Monterey Jack